Want to meet builders

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
wbeck
First Name: Woody
Last Name: Beck
City or Town: Athens
State or Province: GA

Re: Want to meet builders

Post by wbeck »

Thanks, Dan. I'll be in touch after mid-June. Enjoyed your builder's log and photos.
Woody

PlaneDan
First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Heath
City or Town: Lexington
State or Province: SC USA

Post by PlaneDan »

Dan Heath, Lexington, SC out of KCUB. Panther in the shop at home for another couple months.

You are welcome any time.

http://pantherbuilder.org/
PantherBuilder.org

wbeck

Post by wbeck »

Bob and Sean, thanks for the invitations. Flying my Cardinal to Green Cove Springs would be no issue, and even a longer flight to Ft. Worth is not out of the question. I'll be out of town until 3 June but after that I'll get in touch about a possible visit. Thanks again. And, Sean, I'll definitely check out those two websites.
Woody

woolleys
First Name: Bob
Last Name: Woolley
City or Town: Green Cove Springs
State or Province: Florida

Post by woolleys »

Good morning Woody. This location is still out of your range, but:: take a weekend, coordinate with Dan and Rachel Weseman and come visit Green Cove Springs, FL. (Jacksonville, FL) Home of the Panther. We have 5 panthers flying at Haller Airpark and two under construction. Plus the first Panther trike is nearing completion at Haller. Taildraggers, trikes, Lycoming, Corvair powered flying Panthers; a real nest of the little cats. You could even take home some Panther parts.

Bob Woolley

Seansull
First Name: Sean
Last Name: Sullivan
City or Town: Fort Worth
State or Province: TX

Post by Seansull »

Hey Woody,

If you find yourself in Fort Worth, TX, we have 3 flying panthers and two under construction. KAHN to KFWS is 708nm. Three flying Panthers @ 200 NM each and two Panthers under construction @ 75 NM each, for a value of 750 NM! What a bargain, considering you can do that in one trip! LOL

But seriously, if you find yourself our way, we are more than happy to show you our projects.

Cheers!
Sean Sullivan
Based at KFWS
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Panther Builder SN048

Mine & Brian's Panther Builder Site:
https://www.facebook.com/NTXPantherSquadron

Our "Flight Club" page
https://www.facebook.com/FlightClubSpinks?ref=bookmarks

wbeck

Want to meet builders

Post by wbeck »

Greetings,
I'm considering building a Panther and would like to meet other builders and look at their projects and/or completed planes. I live in Athens, GA, about 70 miles east of Atlanta, and would be interested in visiting within a 150-200 mile radius of Athens, if possible.
Thanks in advance,
Woody