This service requires your core cylinder heads and includes the following:
- Machining for bore
- Welding on pipes
- Thread and stud repair
- Inserting spark plug inserts
- Full valve job
- New Intake and exhaust valves – 21-4N stainless (EV8)
- New Guides
- New Extra deep/over-sized seats
- New valve springs
- New exhaust valve rotators
- Head gasket area resurfaced/modified for 3.0L – if requested
- Mild porting/blending as needed
- Installation and operating guidelines manual
The cost is an estimate for the above service but could vary depending on the level of repairs your core heads require. In order for us to get started on your cylinder heads we need a 50% deposit. This process takes approximately 10-14 weeks to complete. If your cores do not pass inspection for any reason we will let you know ASAP. This service is on one PAIR of heads.
Place your order online and we will contact you within a few hours with instructions for mailing your cores.
**Not sure if your cores are good? Send an email with a description and photos of your concerns, along with the stamped casting number (7 digit raised number found on the end of each half, and should match), to support@FlywithSPA.com.